Acne is a major worry for teenagers and adults alike. It can prove a serious impediment to social, work and personal life. The more society emphasis on having blemish-free skin, the greater the tension that people feel when they are affected by that ignominious zit at the most inappropriate moment.
Many home remedies are available, which can be used to effectively treat acne at home.
1: Turmeric powder Paste
Take 4 tablespoons turmeric powder and to this add 1 tablespoon milk and 4 tablespoons raw turmeric for acne honey. Stir this mix in a clean bowel until it becomes a smooth paste. Keep this mix in the refrigerator to cool. Use this paste every day in the affected area of skin.
2: Lemon Juice
- Wash your face with mild soap and warm water.
- Apply fresh lemon juice to the pimples affected area using a cotton ball.
- Leave overnight.
- Rinse with cool water the next morning and pat dry with a towel.
- Repeat nightly for best results.
- Note: If you have sensitive skin, dilute lemon juice with water.
3: Raw Honey
- Take some honey on to your palm.
- Using your fingers or cotton ball, apply this honey to your acne and the skin around it. You may also apply this to the whole of your face.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Now wash it off with warm water.
- If your acne problem is serious, repeat this daily else do it once or twice a week.
If you loved this post, why not:
- Pin it!
- Share it!
- Tweet it!
- Stumble it!
The share buttons are below