It’s very achievable! Don’t think that it’s super hard to get a tiny waist and a flat belly.
In all honesty, all you need is a good plan, consistency and dedication. After reading this guide you will have 3 powerful exercises you can do that will help you get a smaller waist and a flat tummy.
Note: For this to work, a cardio exercise must be added to your routine. But you have no need to worry as we have already included a very powerful and intense cardio exercise at #3, which some of you might already know.
So the plan is to do 3 exercises. Two will target your waist and lower belly area and one will be cardio to help increase the calorie burn.
How many times a week?
3-4 times per week is optimal as your body will need to rest. So doing this every other day is recommended!
Let’s get started!
1. High low crunches
- To perform this workout get a chair.
- Now sit down in front of the chair in the crunch position, starting with your feet under the chair.
- Move in the crunch position raising your feet above the chair and below it without touching it.
- The purpose of the chair is to help you maintain balance and intensity.
- Do three sets of 25 reps.
Go to page 2 for Side planks and other exercise