What Happens If You Drink Pineapple Water On An Empty Stomach
We know the pineapple recommended for weight loss because it is a natural purifying food that helps to eliminate accumulated liquid, thus cleaning our body of toxin, favoring to lose weight more easily.
What you can not imagine is how beneficial it is to drink the water from the pineapple in the morning with the empty stomach. Here we will show you that drink that is very helpful because that way predisposes our body for fat burning easily and quickly.
Benefits of drinking pineapple water on an empty stomach
We will complement our diet with this fabulous pineapple water that acts on the body as a diuretic and natural laxative, in addition to other excellent benefits that we will see in this article.
1- Helps to lose weight
- Fasting pineapple water, allows you to increase the body’s metabolism because it contains thiamine so it will convert carbohydrates into energy.
- It will keep you hydrated.
- You will feel more satiated, thus eliminating the anxiety to eat and reducing the craving for sweetness.
- It gives you micro-nutrients that normal water does not offer.
- It helps to avoid the cramps associated with the fatigue because it contributes potassium that maintains us an adequate balance of electrolytes in the organism.
- Pineapple water will help to fight inflammation, as it contains the enzyme called bromelain, which acts to remove toxins and retention of fluids.
2- Take care of your liver and intestines
- Pineapple water helps to detoxify the body of heavy metals, as it contains enzymes and antioxidants that are very beneficial, in addition to maintaining clean intestines as it helps to reduce constipation.
3- Pineapple water is good for the thyroid
- Containing iodine, pineapple water, favors treating thyroid problems.
Preparation of pineapple water
check the next page for the preparation procedure