How can I lose weight fast and get that flat tummy?
It’s easy to start a diet or exercise plan.
Staying on one is harder!
Prepare yourself by setting goals, thinking ahead to roadblocks along the way, and deciding how to deal them.
Talk to a nutritionist or registered dietitian about creating an eating plan that’s right for you.
It’s never wise to follow fad diets, go without eating, or try to lose weight too fast.
• Think about your eating habits. Do you tend to mindlessly eat in front of the television at night? Do you skip breakfast and then eat a large lunch? Reflecting on your current habits can give you ideas on creating new healthy habits.
• Be more active. Getting more exercise is not just good for your heart, it can help you lose weight too.
• Decide how to handle temptation. When you’re offered high-calorie foods, turn them down nicely, but firmly. Look up restaurant menus before you go out to eat so you can make a plan that fits in your diet.
• Plan ahead. If a bad mood, stress or boredom makes you want to eat a lot, decide in advance what action to take. You could take up a new hobby, go for a walk, call a friend or read a book.
• Be realistic and expect setbacks. If you go off your diet, don’t quit. Just get back on track. How should I change my eating habits?
• Eat slowly, take smaller portions and avoid “seconds.”
• Eat a few light meals each day instead of one main meal. Don’t skip meals.
• Choose a variety of healthy foods like fruit, vegetables, whole-grains, dried peas and beans, low-fat dairy products, fish, skinless poultry, lean meat and nuts.
• Cook foods in healthier ways like baking, boiling, broiling, grilling, roasting or stewing. Don’t fry foods in oil. • Read food labels and avoid foods that are high in added sugars, saturated and trans fats, sodium and calories.
• Avoid pastries, sugar-sweetened beverages, candy bars, pies and cakes.
with all the above and the below Video, you will lose weight very well and you will get that flat tummy.
Watch it and share on Facebook and Twitter
Share on Facebook and Twitter